The location of your session will be shown in the programme. You should arrive 10 minutes before your session to meet the chairperson.
Instructions for Speakers
- Speakers can use the Windows computer provided in the meeting room or plug in their personal laptop (via VGA or HDMI). If you are using the meeting room computer, please bring the file of your presentation in PowerPoint or PDF format on a USB stick. Staff will be available during breaks to check any materials.
Format and Technical Requirements
- The meeting room computer has PowerPoint 2016 and Acrobat Reader running on Windows 10.
- For presentations created in PowerPoint for Mac, be sure to add the extension ppt at the end of your file (for example - mypresentation.ppt).
- To avoid potential problems with display fonts, please only use fonts common to both platforms (Arial, Courier, Courier New, Geneva, Georgia, Helvetica, Times, Times New Roman).
- Your presentation may use either a 16:9 or 4:3 aspect ratio.